Life’s natural luxuries! This stunning 3-storey house boasts breathtaking views of the pristine Geographe Bay. Featuring open plan kitchen, living and dining areas this space opens onto a spacious deck prefect for entertaining the family.
“Good food is all the sweeter, when shared with good friends”
Features of the home
- House 30B is a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom 3 storey house with views of the ocean from the top living area.
- Top level has open plan kitchen dining and living with an additional powder room. This opens out onto a large deck complete with BBQ and outdoor seating area with full ocean views.
- The middle level off the entrance consists of 3 queen sized bedrooms all with their own ensuites with either a double shower or bath. The front 2 also a decked balcony with ocean glimpses.
- Downstairs is a large bedroom with a set of bunks and a sofabed. There is also a folder bed for additional bedding that can be put in the 4th bedroom or games room. There is an additional TV and DVD player along with a bathroom and fully equipped laundry.
- The downstairs bedroom opens onto a large games room area complete with Pool table. This opens onto a large grassed area.
(19 Dec – 31 Jan)
Easter & Long Weekends
$800 / night
(1 Feb – 1 May & 1 Sept – 19 Dec)
All School Holidays
$600 / night
(1 May – 31 Aug)
Excluding School Holidays & Long Weekends
$500 / night
- Long Weekends – 3 nights
- Easter – 4 nights
- Christmas/January period – 7 nights
- all other times – 2 nights