Life’s natural luxuries! This stunning 3-storey house boasts breathtaking views of the pristine Geographe Bay. Featuring open plan kitchen, living and dining areas this space opens onto a spacious deck prefect for entertaining the family.
“Good food is all the sweeter, when shared with good friends”
Features of the home
- House 30B is a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom 3 storey house with views of the ocean from the top living area.
- Top level has open plan kitchen dining and living with an additional powder room. This opens out onto a large deck complete with BBQ and outdoor seating area with full ocean views.
- The middle level off the entrance consists of 3 bedrooms. 1 King bedroom and 2 queen bedrooms all with their own ensuites, with either a double shower or bath. The front 2 also a decked balcony with ocean glimpses.
- Downstairs is a large bedroom with a queen bed and a set of bunk beds. There is also a sofa bed or 2 x folder beds for additional bedding that can be used for children. There is an additional TV and DVD player along with a bathroom and fully equipped laundry.
- The downstairs bedroom opens onto a large games room area complete with Pool table & Table Tennis. This opens onto a large grassed area.
(Rates 1 February 2020 – 31 august 2021)
(16 Dec – 31 Jan)
Easter, Long Weekends & Xmas School Holidays
$800 / night
(1 Feb – 1 May & 1 Sept – 16 Dec)
All school Holidays excluding XMAS holidays, Long weekends & Easter
$600 / night
(1 May – 31 Aug)
Excluding School Holidays & Long Weekends
$500 / night
- Long Weekends – 3 nights
- Easter – 4 nights
- Christmas/January period – 7 nights
- all other times – 2 nights