Luxury holidaying at its best! This gorgeous contemporary 3-storey house boasts breathtaking views of the Geographe Bay, spacious living areas donning luxurious furnishings and an entire ground level dedicated to kids, teens and even the ‘big’ kids. Perfect for couples or families.
“Good food is all the sweeter, when shared with good friends”
Features of the home
- House 29B is a luxurious 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 3 storey home with contemporary styling throughout. With views of the ocean from most levels and a path that takes you directly to the beach.
- Top level offers breathtaking views from a spacious open plan kitchen dining and living area with a large decked outdoor entertaining area. A large TV and A powder room is an additional feature for your convenience.
- The middle level runs off the main entrance and consists of 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Bedrooms consist of 2 king sized beds and 1 queen sized bed, all with flat screen TV’s, ceiling fans and built in robes. The main king sized bedroom has its own ensuite. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and the 3rd a king bed. Both these rooms share a bathroom with dual vanities and a large spa bath. These 2 rooms open out onto a deck area with views overlooking the bay.
- The entire ground level of the home is dedicated to kids, teens and fun with a large living area with beautifully appointed built in bunks, flat screen TV, 8 Foxtel channels, DVD Player, plush fur beanbags & a Natuzzi Modular Sofa Bed. This floor also has its own bathroom and fully equipped laundry with Miele washing machine & dryer.
- The ground level bedroom/living area opens onto a brilliantly equipped large games room complete with couches, large flat screen TV, pool table, table tennis and additional fridge. This room opens onto an undercover space with an outdoor shower and leads to a large grassed area.
- This house can also be rented as a 2 or 3 bedroom. Please enquire for the price of these options.
(14 Dec – 31 Jan)
Easter, All Long Weekends & Xmas School Holidays
$800 / night
(1 Feb – 1 May & 1 Sept – 14 Dec)
Excludes Long Weekends & Easter
$600 / night
(1 May – 31 Aug)
Excluding School Holidays & Long Weekends
$550 / night
- Long Weekends – 3 nights
- Easter – 4 nights
- Christmas/January period – 7 nights
- all other times – 2 nights