from $45 pp per night
Spectacular ocean viewing! This magnificent 3-storey house boasts stunning views of the Geographe bay. Relax and soak in the seaside environment with a path that takes you directly to the beach. What more could you ask for?
“Good food is all the sweeter, when shared with good friends”
Features of the home
- House 29A is a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 3 storey house with views of the ocean from most levels and a path that takes you directly to the beach.
- Top level has open plan kitchen dining and living with an additional powder room. This opens out onto a large deck complete with BBQ and outdoor seating area with full ocean views.
- The middle level off the entrance consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main king sized bedroom has its own ensuite and TV. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and the 3rd a king bed (can be made into twin share). Both these rooms share a bathroom with a large spa. These 2 rooms open out onto a deck area with views overlooking the bay.
- Downstairs is a large kids paradise consisting of 2 sets bunks and a soda bed. This room also has another TV and DVD player. There is another bathroom and fully equipped laundry.
- The downstairs bedroom opens onto a large games room area complete with table tennis & Air Hockey. This opens onto a large grassed area looking down the path to the beach.
(14 Dec – 31 Jan)
Easter, All Long Weekends & XMAS School Holidays
$800 / night
(1 Feb – 1 May & 1 Sept – 14 Dec)
Excludes Long Weekends & Easter
$600 / night
(1 May – 31 Aug)
Excluding School Holidays & Long Weekends
$500 / night
- Long Weekends – 3 nights
- Easter – 4 nights
- Christmas/January period – 7 nights
- all other times – 2 nights